Follow the following steps to convert video/audio files:
Step One: Load Files
Click Add Video(s) button on the toolbar, then choose video, audio files you want in the dialog that opens.
Or click File > Add Video or Add Folder option in the main menu and choose the files or folder you want in the dialog that opens.
Or directly drag file(s) or folder to the main interface.
The loaded files will be displayed in the file list.
Step Two: Select Profile
Choose one file in the file list, and click the Profile drop-down arrow to open the profile list, then choose the profile you want from the classified profile list. Click Apply to All, the well-set profile will be applied to all the added files.
(1) You can set different profile for each file while you put the cursor on the Profile column of the added file to open the Profile drop-down list.
(2) Click Settings to open the Profile Settings window to adjust the detailed settings.
How to adjust profile settings?
(3) You can search for the profile you want quickly by entering the profile keyword in the Keyword textbox of the profile list.
Step Three: Choose Destination
Click Browse button to choose the destination folder for saving output files in the dialog that opens.
Step Four: Start Converting
After the above settings, check the file(s) in the file list, and click Convert button to start the converting in the Convertion window.
(1) In the Convertion window, click Pause or Stop button to suspend or stop the conversion according to your own need anytime during conversion.
(2) Click Background to hide the program into the taskbar. You can also view the converted length of the current file.
(3) Choose to set Shut down computer or Open output folder when the conversion completed.